JOB TITLE: Sales Manager
LOCATION: Home and office (West Yorkshire) based
PACKAGE: Negotiable salary, performance bonus and excellent career prospects
We are a national angel investment network supporting high growth SME businesses in achieving investment and support. This is a real opportunity to establish yourself as an integral part of a small team.
With a newly developed online platform and considerable growth plans this is an exciting stage to develop your career with an ambitious business, where you will report directly to the MD.
Your role is a pure sales role. Working from home and an office in West Yorkshire (TBC due to Covid) you will be self-motivated, target driven and possess the ability to work on your own initiative. Previous sales experience within the high-growth SME market is a necessary requirement to be considered for the role.
Good diary and pipeline management will be crucial to handle the incoming and self-generated enquiries and convert them into customers. You will also be required to present to owner managers and work with a range of professional advisers and high-net-worth investors. This role will suit somebody who has a good understanding of the challenges faced by high-growth SME businesses. Experience in selling financial products into SME businesses will be a distinct advantage. We will be starting interviews immediately.
To be considered for this role you must be able to demonstrate the following.
- An ability to achieve and exceed sales targets
- A proven track record in selling B2B products and services to small SME clients
- Experience in selling to company owners/founders
- Strong evidence of consultancy based solution selling
- Knowledge of the high-growth funding landscape would be a distinct advantage
- Familiarity with cloud based reporting systems would be extremely useful
- A business or financial qualification is preferred but not essential
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Simply send a CV and hand written covering letter telling us why you are the right person for this job to: [email protected]